LQUOM is recruiting new team members.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job Title
- As a LQUOM researcher, you will primarily be engaged in the development of quantum communication systems in collaboration with Yokohama National University (Horikiri Laboratory Faculty of Engineering, the Department of Physics)
- Example of specific research content
Skills related to one or more of the following 1-3 are desirable.
Experiments in quantum information science, especially the development of light-to-matter quantum state transfer capabilities.
Developments for long distance quantum communication system, such as quantum memory using rare earth doped crystals, the narrow linewidth quantum entangled photon pair source, the wavelength conversion systems, and frequency stabilization system and other related work.
Research on efficient entangled delivery and relay protocols for long-distance quantum communications. Research on the elements necessary for the implementation of secure cloud quantum computation. Both theoretical and experimental work is acceptable.
Development of digital control methods. In particular, (i) synchronization between an optical detection system and a laser (frequency modulation by AOM), (ii)Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG), and (iii) Development of quantum key distribution systems using FPGA
- Collaborative Research Facility, Yokohama National University, 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
- Employment Type
- Full-time (flexible-working possible)
- Start Date
- As soon as possible after April 1, 2022
- Documents requiring submission
- Resume with a photo attached, and including both phone number and e-mail address
- Research curriculum vitae (summary of research)
- List of research achievements
- Major papers (about 3 papers)
- Send to
Please send an e-mail, attaching the above documents in PDF format to
LQUOM, Inc., at email@example.com
- Selection Process
- After the screening of documents, an interview will be conducted by a
member of our HR staff.
When attending an interview, applicants are responsible for any transportation and accommodation expenses incurred.
Applicants will be notified of the interview outcome by e-mail.
For other open positions, please see below.